Assistance is available to qualifying youth for:
- 4-H “Whether youth are building rockets, raising dairy cows, or writing musical plays, 4-H gives them the skills they need to succeed in life.” http://www1.extension.umn.edu/youth/mn4-h/about4-H.html
- Afton Alps/SOS Outreach (ski or snowboarding) Call Y.A. at 651-342-1266 for details.
- Applewood Junior Golf League www.applewoodhillsgolf.com
- Belle Ballet www.belleballet.com
- Boy Scouts of America
- Curio Dance and School www.curiodance.com
- Dayspring Suzuki Studio (string instrument lessons- limited number of scholarships available)
- District #834 Community Education classes www.stillwaterschools.org/ce
- Extracurricular fee-based classes, camps, clubs and activities that emphasize arts, educational enrichment, or athletics.
- Girl Scouts of the USA
- Hidden Pines Ranch Summer Day Camp www.hiddenpinesranch.com
- MN 7 on 7 Passing League (touch football) http://www.my7on7.com/stillwater
- Oak Glen Junior Golf League www.oakglengolf.com
- Off the Wall Studio www.offthewallstudio.org
- St. Croix Rec Center’s Learn-to-Skate & Hockey Start-up classes www.stcroixreccenter.com
- St. Croix Valley Athletic Association programs www.scvaa.org
- St. Mary’s Point Hockey Program www.smphockey.org
- School sports teams and music programs
- Stillwater Area Baseball Association stillwaterbaseball.org
- SAHS Pony Activity Center- student memberships https://stillwaterschools.org/community-education/pony-activity-center
- Stillwater Area Lacrosse Association www.stillwaterlacrosse.org
- Stillwater Country Club Junior Golf Lesson Program www.sccgolf.com
- Stillwater Area Fastpitch Association stillwaterfastpitch.org
- Stillwater Boys' Traveling Basketball stillwaterbasketball.com
- Stillwater Elks' Summer Overnight Camp Call Y.A. at 651-342-1266 for details.
- Stillwater Girls' Traveling Basketball http://www.ponygb.com/
- Stillwater Swim Club Call Y.A. at 651-342-1266 for details.
- Warner Nature Center www.smm.org/warnernaturecenter
You have two alternatives to apply for a Youth Advantage scholarship. 1) Complete online registration and mail required documents as indicated on the checklist in the registration process. This method will expedite your application. 2) Mail an application along with required documents to Youth Advantage. You can request an application or find out where you can pick up an application by calling Youth Advantage.
For online registration, please follow these steps:
- Step 1: Complete this online registration form completely.
- Step 2: Mail required documents as indicated in the Required Forms section to Youth Advantage.
- Step 3: You will receive a confirmation that your application is accepted or denied, usually within two weeks of its receipt at Youth Advantage’s post office box.